Chancellor’s Award for Excellence in Undergraduate Mathematics Instruction

CUNY’s Office of Academic Affairs has released the 2015 Application for the Chancellor’s Award for Excellence in Undergraduate Mathematics Instruction.

Full-time and part-time faculty at CUNY community colleges, comprehensive colleges, and senior colleges are eligible to apply.  Awards in the amount of $5,000 are based on evidence demonstrating that the faculty member’s students improved their skills in math as a result of a particular successful technique or action. Materials submitted by candidates include evidence of excellent instructional methods, as measured by improvements in student learning, within at least the past year. Eligible courses for the award are developmental or credit-bearing mathematics courses up to and including the first year of calculus.

Applications, which are due February 12, 2015, contain detailed information and criteria.  CUNY math faculty are encouraged to apply!  Questions can be emailed to: mathinstructionaward@mail.cuny.edu

14 Responses to Chancellor’s Award for Excellence in Undergraduate Mathematics Instruction

1. we really like to visit this site, many useful information we can get from here

طراحی سایت اختصاصی

2. totosafeguide says:

Gracias por publicar esto, ¡he estado buscando esta información durante un tiempo! Su sitio de blogs es maravilloso.

먹튀검증

3. Watch lambingan shows with us

4. Thats really great to read thanks admin

5. I’m in awe, I have to admit it. I rarely find a blog that is both educational and interesting, and without
    a doubt, you have hit the nail on the head. The problem is something that very few people speak intelligently about.
    I am very happy that I found this in my search for something about it.

6. give awards to those who have contributed is very necessary, because then that person feel appreciated. jual spirulina

7. Foto Bugil says:

Math is my favorite leason. because the theacher is so hot and naughty

8. Crystal X from PT NASA.

9. we really like to visit this site, many useful information we can get from here

10. Thanks for sharing, I like mathematics
    Good Sharing