Job for Math grads: $36,000/year plus benefits

For any community college or senior college students graduating this June as math majors, here’s an opportunity for a full-time job working with kindergartners in math clubs:
http://us9.campaign-archive2.com/?u=2af05d7563703c70578fd3958&id=c16942e230

Work experience with young children is a plus, and training will be provided by Bank Street College of Education. This is part of a research study with MDRC, so those hired will have an opportunity to contribute to a research project, too.

Please share news of this opportunity with faculty and students!

11 Responses to Job for Math grads: $36,000/year plus benefits

1. haturnuhun by cara mengobati buah zakar besar sebelah

2. Thanks for Sharing,
    you have amazing article.

3. Such a great opportunity! Thanks for sharing, Ashleigh. thank you very much

4. its a really cool article, your sharing is really cool

5. Yeah, Good article..
    Thanks for your information.

6. David Matine says:

It’s a great opportunity, but this is only one job. If you are having trouble finding other opportunities, and are in the state of Colorado visit http://www.apprenticepersonnel.com/job-seekers

7. Desy H. says:

It’s a good oppurtunity, I’m excited about it

8. College coursework in a related field would definitely count Math, and I know they are open to all kinds of candidates with an interest in working with young children. Anyone interested should definitely apply!

9. Chris McCarthy says:

I think they want education majors, not math majors. In their preferred qualification it states:

Preferred
    • Bachelor’s degree in Education or college coursework in a closely related field

10. Such a great opportunity! Thanks for sharing, Ashleigh. I’ll make sure to pass this onto students and professors I know.