CUNY’s Algebra for All application: open now for NYC DOE Teachers!

Working in partnership with NYC Department of Education,  CUNY provides eligible teachers with an opportunity to earn a tuition-free 15 credit graduate-level micro-credential in mathematics content and pedagogy. Spring 2020 applications are open for participation at Brooklyn College, City College, College of Staten Island, Hunter College, Lehman College, and Queens College.  The program is funded by the Office of the Mayor.

To learn more about the program, see this A4A overview.  The deadline to apply is December 2.

29 Responses to CUNY’s Algebra for All application: open now for NYC DOE Teachers!

1. youtube says:

Your email address will

2. youtube says:

sdfsdf

3. I study hard fot this point

4. cara says:

very intresting posting

5. teknodeso says:

goood bro nice post

6. lisa says:

Thanks for this grand post, I am glad I found this site on yahoo.Luxury Rentals

7. Every morning, I have been waking up and starting my day off with 500ml of water. Drinking more water is something that I wanted to start doing (not just in the New Year) but I get busy throughout the day and forget. Now I know that I at least have that much in me.christian music

8. Otodidak says:

Thank you. Nice information. Hope you get your partnership. Tutorial About Technology Information

9. lisa says:

Hi, It’s really nice and meaningful. it’s really cool blog. Linking is very useful thing. You have really helped lots of people who visit blog and provide them useful information.Budapest Short Term Rentals

10. lisa says:

So glad you are interested in commemorative items. We do have a subcommittee on this topic, and representation from students on our committee. Hope you will find some things of interest. Stay tuned for more information.Vitamin Supplements Online

11. Great, hope you post more of these posts

12. I so happy can write at your blog here, let me share my link here,..

13. Thanks for posting this. Your blog is so interesting and very informative.

Regards,
    Wisata Pulau Pantara

14. Haylie says:

You have a tremendous website. Certainly a fantastic piece of work .It has relevant information. Thanks for posting this. Your blog is so interesting and very informative.
    Cuponism Zalora Promo Codes

15. Sebuah terobosan bagus dan saya yakin bermanfaat untuk orang banyak

16. carry says:

Thanks for this grand post, I am glad I found this site on yahoo.Car rental South Africa

17. jack says:

It’s late finding this act. At least, it’s a thing to be familiar with that there are such events exist. I agree with your Blog and I will be back to inspect it more in the future so please keep up your act.custom paint by numbers

18. carry says:

Really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us.Great site and a great topic as well i really get amazed to read this. Its really good.

19. visa schengen
    documento per visto

20. tour italy says:

Travel to Italy with Liu Flying

21. mahan says:

Very good blog.Much thanks again. Keep writing.

22. Sangat bagus artikelnya
    Salam dari indonesia

23. Sebuah terobosan bagus dan saya yakin bermanfaat untuk orang banyak