CUNY’s Algebra for All application: open now for NYC DOE Teachers!

Working in partnership with NYC Department of Education,  CUNY provides eligible teachers with an opportunity to earn a tuition-free 15 credit graduate-level micro-credential in mathematics content and pedagogy. Spring 2020 applications are open for participation at Brooklyn College, City College, College of Staten Island, Hunter College, Lehman College, and Queens College.  The program is funded by the Office of the Mayor.

To learn more about the program, see this A4A overview.  The deadline to apply is December 2.

12 Responses to CUNY’s Algebra for All application: open now for NYC DOE Teachers!

1. carry says:

Thanks for this grand post, I am glad I found this site on yahoo.Car rental South Africa

2. jack says:

It’s late finding this act. At least, it’s a thing to be familiar with that there are such events exist. I agree with your Blog and I will be back to inspect it more in the future so please keep up your act.custom paint by numbers

3. carry says:

Really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us.Great site and a great topic as well i really get amazed to read this. Its really good.

4. visa schengen
    documento per visto

5. tour italy says:

Travel to Italy with Liu Flying

6. mahan says:

Very good blog.Much thanks again. Keep writing.

7. Sangat bagus artikelnya
    Salam dari indonesia

8. Sebuah terobosan bagus dan saya yakin bermanfaat untuk orang banyak