CUNY’s Algebra for All application: open now for NYC DOE Teachers!

Working in partnership with NYC Department of Education,  CUNY provides eligible teachers with an opportunity to earn a tuition-free 15 credit graduate-level micro-credential in mathematics content and pedagogy. Spring 2020 applications are open for participation at Brooklyn College, City College, College of Staten Island, Hunter College, Lehman College, and Queens College.  The program is funded by the Office of the Mayor.

To learn more about the program, see this A4A overview.  The deadline to apply is December 2.

43 Responses to CUNY’s Algebra for All application: open now for NYC DOE Teachers!

1. very good blog,nice Hi, It’s really nice and meaningful. it’s really cool blog. pvpserverci

2. arif korek says:

thank you for the very useful information. Kesehatan
    thank you for the very useful information.

3. We provide services and support to you in order to have a trouble-free holiday by searching the appropriate domestic and international hotels for you.

4. lab komputer says:

helpfully blog for everyone…

5. jack says:

Everything like electricity, heating, TV, WiFi, washing machine/dryer, water, taxes, common fees are included. Just send us details which kind of apartment you are looking for e.g how many bedrooms, which district, renting period … and we will find the perfect place for you. Just fill out the contact form next to the listed apartment. Regards Hosszú távú bérbeadás Budapesten Rövidtávú bérbeadás Budapesten

6. lisa says:

Really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us.Great site and a great topic as well i really get amazed to read this. Its really good.
    Flight booking

7. lisa says:

Hi, I have bookmarked your website because this site contains valuable information in it. I am really happy with the quality and presentation of the article. Thanks a lot for keeping great stuff. I am very much thankful for this site .flypgs

8. lisa says:

I’m especially struck by your call for collaboration outside Mathematics departments – the broadening of perspective that comes from working with folks in other disciplines can be so inspiring, for mathematicians as well as for math students.elektronik sigara kapıda ödeme

9. lisa says:

I will really appreciate the writer’s choice for choosing this excellent article appropriate to my matter.Here is deep description about the article matter which helped me more. I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wishing you the best of luck for all your blogging efforts. online learning

10. lisa says:

Interesting to read this article on the website, which makes me want to always read it. thank you. Fascinating to see this short article on the site, makes us wish to usually study it. skyscanner uçak bileti

11. SoftSic says:

Nice article and so helpful

12. lisa says:

Hi, Well, The information which you posted here is very helpful & it is very useful for the needy like me.laikipia safari

13. youtube says:

Your email address will

14. youtube says:

sdfsdf

15. I study hard fot this point

16. cara says:

very intresting posting

17. teknodeso says:

goood bro nice post

18. lisa says:

Thanks for this grand post, I am glad I found this site on yahoo.Luxury Rentals

19. Every morning, I have been waking up and starting my day off with 500ml of water. Drinking more water is something that I wanted to start doing (not just in the New Year) but I get busy throughout the day and forget. Now I know that I at least have that much in me.christian music

20. Otodidak says:

Thank you. Nice information. Hope you get your partnership. Tutorial About Technology Information

21. lisa says:

Hi, It’s really nice and meaningful. it’s really cool blog. Linking is very useful thing. You have really helped lots of people who visit blog and provide them useful information.Budapest Short Term Rentals

22. lisa says:

So glad you are interested in commemorative items. We do have a subcommittee on this topic, and representation from students on our committee. Hope you will find some things of interest. Stay tuned for more information.Vitamin Supplements Online

23. Great, hope you post more of these posts

24. I so happy can write at your blog here, let me share my link here,..

25. Thanks for posting this. Your blog is so interesting and very informative.

Regards,
    Wisata Pulau Pantara

26. Haylie says:

You have a tremendous website. Certainly a fantastic piece of work .It has relevant information. Thanks for posting this. Your blog is so interesting and very informative.
    Cuponism Zalora Promo Codes

27. Sebuah terobosan bagus dan saya yakin bermanfaat untuk orang banyak

28. carry says:

Thanks for this grand post, I am glad I found this site on yahoo.Car rental South Africa

29. jack says:

It’s late finding this act. At least, it’s a thing to be familiar with that there are such events exist. I agree with your Blog and I will be back to inspect it more in the future so please keep up your act.custom paint by numbers

30. carry says:

31. visa schengen
    documento per visto

32. tour italy says:

Travel to Italy with Liu Flying

33. mahan says:

Very good blog.Much thanks again. Keep writing.

34. Sangat bagus artikelnya
    Salam dari indonesia

35. Sebuah terobosan bagus dan saya yakin bermanfaat untuk orang banyak