CUNY Graduates Win NYC DOE Big Apple Awards

Seven alumni of The City University of New York have won 2018 Big Apple Awards, a recognition of their exceptional skills as New York City public-school educators. The winners, announced by the New York City Department of Education, represent four colleges – Brooklyn College, City College, Hunter College and Queens College – and the CUNY Graduate Center. CUNY is well represented among the winners, with nearly half of the 17 awards coming from the University.

The seven teachers who won were selected from a pool of more than 6,500 nominations, representing schools in all five boroughs. All will serve as Big Apple Fellows during the 2018-19 school year.

One of these winners, Stephanie Flete, teaches fourth-grade Mathematics at Urban Scholars Community School in the Bronx and earned her B.S. at City College.

Read CUNY’s entire News Release here!

10 Responses to CUNY Graduates Win NYC DOE Big Apple Awards

1. ALI says:

bandar togel sgp, hk & sydney terpercaya indonesia.

2. Dontuxme says:

Menang Banyak di situs poker online Indonesia Terpercaya

3. casadelia says:

support for all of them By coincidence I landed on your site and have to say that I really liked the design and the information, Thanks ^^

4. Pulau Seribu says:

By coincidence I landed on your site and have to say that I really liked the design and the information.

5. bandarq.mobi says:

I know this moment, I respect for them

6. I remembered these awards I mean this award that was memorable moments for a lot of peoples…. one of the best post you shared ever… I have a lot of questions but there I can’t speak to you but I would like to talk to you…tell me how I can talk with you live and I want to share my experience with you and learn few things from you