CUNY students: Paid tutors needed for spring semester! Apply by December 16!

CUNY Tutor Corps is hiring full-time CUNY students for the spring semester! Do you want to earn $15/hour while contributing to STEM education in middle and high school classrooms? Apply today!  Deadline is December 16, 2018.

To learn more and view requirements, visit www.cuny.edu/TutorCorps

For more information, contact Nicole Wells at Nicole.wells@cuny.edu

19 Responses to CUNY students: Paid tutors needed for spring semester! Apply by December 16!

1. Mebel klasik says:

How to apply in me live.. Thanks
    I soo think verry bad this mebel klasik

2. Jual pintu says:

Jual pintu kupu tarung minimalis ukir jati jepara

3. This is one of the best website I have seen in a long time thankyou so much, thankyou for let me share this website to all my friends

4. So what should I do for this to study early.???

5. Pulau Macan says:

Thaks for your info

6. pulau seribu says:

with 15 dollar for an hour its very interesting

7. hondaqq says:

terpercaya seperti togel, slot games, card games, table games serta poker.

8. آهنگ says:

Thank’s for information…

9. The sooner they pay Is better for them because they don’t know what may happen next so the school authority so process their needs immediately.

10. You often hear contrasting accounts of what it’s like to pursue a career in Recruitment.

11. I got it, You made it very well. I like to learn about development and do my coding all day… and your points are really impressive and inspiration for all new developers… and for all online businesses

12. Nice shot! I so love sunflowers. And the bees and clear, blue sky. Reminds me of our yearly summer visit at my grandmother’s home back when we were kids. Sunflowers can surely brighten anyone’s day. Thanks for sharing!

13. Ingin city tour jogja gunakan saja layanan dari Naraharya Tour & Travel. Harga terbaik dengan layanan bintang lima. Buktikan segera.

14. SMLE Qbank is home to Prometric Exam MCQs for SMLE (Saudi Medical Licensing Exam), SCFHS (Saudi Commission for health & Science), DHA (Dubai Health Authority), HAAD (Health Authority Abu Dhabi), DHCC (Dubai HealthCare City), OMSB (Oman Medical Speciality Board), QHCP (Qatar Council for Healthcare Practitioners), MOH (Ministry of Health). BMLE/NHRA (Bahrain Medical Licensure examinations / National Health Regulatory Authority)

15. So what should I do for this to study early.?? I want to get all info about tutors,,,