CUNY students: Paid tutors needed for spring semester! Apply by December 16!

CUNY Tutor Corps is hiring full-time CUNY students for the spring semester! Do you want to earn $15/hour while contributing to STEM education in middle and high school classrooms? Apply today!  Deadline is December 16, 2018.

To learn more and view requirements, visit www.cuny.edu/TutorCorps

For more information, contact Nicole Wells at Nicole.wells@cuny.edu

61 Responses to CUNY students: Paid tutors needed for spring semester! Apply by December 16!

1. joseph okopi says:

wow what can i say Thanks you for the information. i definitely pick up something new from right here..

2. Legitvoice says:

Thanks for this information

3. Maverick City Music – I Am Loved ft Naomi Raine https://thenetafrica.com/

4. In computers, a hp driver or a print processor is a piece of software on a computer that converts the data to be printed to a format that a printer can understand. The purpose of printer drivers is to allow applications to do printing without being aware of the technical details of each printer model.

5. David says:

Thanks you for the info. I’ve definitely pick up something new from right here..

Latest Ghana music

6. 042box says:

Thanks for sharing.

7. Guruboss says:

Download Olamide Songs her e for the rest of your life

8. Nice one thanks for the update

9. Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks

10. I enjoy it for creating the details, keep up the truly amazing perform continuing.

11. Barristerj1 says:

Yes we love here

12. 042box Music, 042box videos, Naijaloaded download audio mp3 tooxclusive, 042box.com Bellanaija, Notjustok, Justnaija, latest Music 2018, 2019, 2020.

13. Aurahiphop says:

Download Latest South Africa Songs, videos, album & eps For Free mp3 Download Read News

14. well written content nevertheless get updated with latest naija songs and video download

15. Hiphopafrika says:

Hiphopafrika is a new South African music download portal, where you can download trending South African afro house, deep house, amapiano, gqom musics etc.
    You can also read about some popular South African artistes on Hiphopafrika Mp3 Download.
    Im glad to tell you guys about South African music download websites. I am a South African and i love South African musics like amapiano, gqom, afro house or deep house musics.
    They are really some good kind of music, and you can download more songs from artistes like Kabza De Small, Dj maphorisa, Vigro Deep etc.

16. Hipcoded says:

https://hipcoded.com

17. Drake says:

Download Latest 2020 Foreign HipHop music, HipHop news, HipHop video, HipHop Album & Eps , Mp3 Download on Yahiphop.com

18. Download Latest South Africa Songs, videos, album & eps For Free mp3 Download Read News

19. yeah it was so great. thanks for sharing i home they get better apply

20. Rema Name says:

This Strings Is Very Cool

21. You completed a number of nice points there. I did a search on the issue and found ExcelR Courses In Business Analytics nearly all people will have the same opinion with your blog.

22. i didn’t like obama care because of all problems he did to my family

23. when is the next due? i’m looking for a new application

24. thanks for your notice. please notice for next application next time

25. ehsandesign says:

i applied this program before dead line but there is no results yet. i home they accept my application

26. Flexyhype says:

So what should I do for this to study early.?? I want to get all info about tutors,,,

27. Mebel klasik says:

How to apply in me live.. Thanks
    I soo think verry bad this mebel klasik

28. Jual pintu says:

Jual pintu kupu tarung minimalis ukir jati jepara

29. This is one of the best website I have seen in a long time thankyou so much, thankyou for let me share this website to all my friends

30. So what should I do for this to study early.???

31. Pulau Macan says:

Thaks for your info

32. pulau seribu says:

with 15 dollar for an hour its very interesting

33. hondaqq says:

terpercaya seperti togel, slot games, card games, table games serta poker.

34. آهنگ says:

Thank’s for information…

35. The sooner they pay Is better for them because they don’t know what may happen next so the school authority so process their needs immediately.

36. You often hear contrasting accounts of what it’s like to pursue a career in Recruitment.

37. I got it, You made it very well. I like to learn about development and do my coding all day… and your points are really impressive and inspiration for all new developers… and for all online businesses

38. Nice shot! I so love sunflowers. And the bees and clear, blue sky. Reminds me of our yearly summer visit at my grandmother’s home back when we were kids. Sunflowers can surely brighten anyone’s day. Thanks for sharing!

39. Ingin city tour jogja gunakan saja layanan dari Naraharya Tour & Travel. Harga terbaik dengan layanan bintang lima. Buktikan segera.

40. SMLE Qbank is home to Prometric Exam MCQs for SMLE (Saudi Medical Licensing Exam), SCFHS (Saudi Commission for health & Science), DHA (Dubai Health Authority), HAAD (Health Authority Abu Dhabi), DHCC (Dubai HealthCare City), OMSB (Oman Medical Speciality Board), QHCP (Qatar Council for Healthcare Practitioners), MOH (Ministry of Health). BMLE/NHRA (Bahrain Medical Licensure examinations / National Health Regulatory Authority)

41. So what should I do for this to study early.?? I want to get all info about tutors,,,