CUNY students: Paid tutors needed for spring semester! Apply by December 16!

CUNY Tutor Corps is hiring full-time CUNY students for the spring semester! Do you want to earn $15/hour while contributing to STEM education in middle and high school classrooms? Apply today!  Deadline is December 16, 2018.

To learn more and view requirements, visit www.cuny.edu/TutorCorps

For more information, contact Nicole Wells at Nicole.wells@cuny.edu

7 Responses to CUNY students: Paid tutors needed for spring semester! Apply by December 16!

1. You often hear contrasting accounts of what it’s like to pursue a career in Recruitment.

2. I got it, You made it very well. I like to learn about development and do my coding all day… and your points are really impressive and inspiration for all new developers… and for all online businesses

3. Nice shot! I so love sunflowers. And the bees and clear, blue sky. Reminds me of our yearly summer visit at my grandmother’s home back when we were kids. Sunflowers can surely brighten anyone’s day. Thanks for sharing!

4. Ingin city tour jogja gunakan saja layanan dari Naraharya Tour & Travel. Harga terbaik dengan layanan bintang lima. Buktikan segera.

5. SMLE Qbank is home to Prometric Exam MCQs for SMLE (Saudi Medical Licensing Exam), SCFHS (Saudi Commission for health & Science), DHA (Dubai Health Authority), HAAD (Health Authority Abu Dhabi), DHCC (Dubai HealthCare City), OMSB (Oman Medical Speciality Board), QHCP (Qatar Council for Healthcare Practitioners), MOH (Ministry of Health). BMLE/NHRA (Bahrain Medical Licensure examinations / National Health Regulatory Authority)

6. So what should I do for this to study early.?? I want to get all info about tutors,,,