CUNY students: Paid tutors needed for spring semester! Apply by December 16!

CUNY Tutor Corps is hiring full-time CUNY students for the spring semester! Do you want to earn $15/hour while contributing to STEM education in middle and high school classrooms? Apply today!  Deadline is December 16, 2018.

To learn more and view requirements, visit www.cuny.edu/TutorCorps

For more information, contact Nicole Wells at Nicole.wells@cuny.edu

133 Responses to CUNY students: Paid tutors needed for spring semester! Apply by December 16!

1. GTCONNECT says:

To be so infactic with words i must really appreciate the effort of the publisher of this great and wonderful post.Moreover this site is really wonderful in great content…..all thanks to the publisher

2. very good article . keep up the good work .

3. thank your for the nice information that you provided .

4. pulaus says:

So what should I do for this to study early.?? I want to get all info about tutors,,,

i was just reading Cardiff news https://hiphop320.com/cardiff-capital-of-wales/, to keep my self kind of busy.. why don’t u make more research @proprepandfulfillment it could help us till December when we can apply to have lot of information’s. I kindly hope this link help

5. Thanks for Sharing this Great Article.

6. I got it, You made it very well. I like to learn about development and do my coding all day… jual burner Aspalt AMP Murah and your points are really impressive and inspiration for all new developers

7. Fakaza Music says:

Thanks for Sharing this Great Article.
    https://fakazavibes.com/

8. Sahubs Music says:

Thanks for Sharing this Great Article.
    https://sahubs.com

9. تعمیرات در محل در سراسر تهران با کمترین هزینه تعمیرات ماشین ظرفشویی همراه با ضمانت
    تعمیر ماشین ظرفشویی

10. تعمیرات لباسشویی در محل در سراسر تهران با کمترین هزینه تعمیرات ماشین لباسشویی همراه با ضمانت
    تعمیر ماشین لباسشویی

11. تعمیرات انواع یخچال در تمامی برندها در سراسر تهران همراه با ضمانت خدمات
    تعمیر یخچال

12. Allen says:

This is nice, thanks for sharing!

13. Get cheap airtime and data in Nigeria

14. 9mobile data says:

Buy cheap data in nigeria

15. TheBuzznaija says:

this is a very beautiful write-up

16. Nice Article .. i love it

17. zuloaded says:

Download South African Music & Videos, Latest South African Songs Mp4 Videos Hip Hop Mp3 Musics Lyrics & Latest Gist.

18. I think tutors overcharge these days .

19. خرید vpn says:

very well written article . thanks .

20. parstaraneh says:

SMLE Qbank is home to Prometric Exam MCQs for SMLE (Saudi Medical Licensing Exam), SCFHS (Saudi Commission for health & Science), DHA (Dubai Health Authority), HAAD (Health Authority Abu Dhabi), DHCC (Dubai HealthCare City), OMSB (Oman Medical Speciality Board), QHCP (Qatar Council for Healthcare Practitioners), MOH (Ministry of Health). BMLE/NHRA (Bahrain Medical Licensure examinations / National Health Regulatory Authority)

21. Mihanseda says:

22. this is a wonderful blog, this is very informative for me. Thanks for sharing it…

23. TheCompleteBATrainer Institute which offers World-class education and helps in position. Online education online or Class Room available. Our education is more than just minutes of teaching,
    training and placement for business analyst

24. 1960jam says:

Please what their qualifications I have someone who is ready for the job.

25. 9jaBee says:

Nice song actually it a great content
    From a brother
    That

26. Nice song actually it a great content
    From a brother
    https://9jabee.com

27. Boommusic says:

Waoooo very affordable

28. mosoq says:

I loved this keep it comming

29. Free MP3 Music Search and Download by Genre, Artist or Title. Download or Listen Online to Top Artists and Songs.Free music download! Nigerian best hits and biggest catalogue. Stream and download high-quality mp3 and listen to popular playlists.

30. So what should I do for this to study early.?? I want to get all info about tutors,,,

31. گیمباز says:

wow what can i say Thanks you for the information. i definitely pick up something new from right here..

32. Dj Maphorisa says:

Thanks for Sharing this Great Article.
    Sahiphop2020 is the right Place to get updated with the latest Music From Top Hip Hop Artists like Nasty C, Cassper Nyovest, AKA and More…Visit our website https://sahiphop2020.com/

33. Queen says:

Thanks for Sharing this Great Article.

34. Jojamz says:

with 15 dollar for an hour its very interesting

35. 123movie says:

Cool article! Thanks for it!

36. BBC MAX says:

Thanks for sharing such a nice content

37. Jojamz says:

CAn i apply for this now?

38. Never thought of this, thank you for being kind indeed.

39. Thanks for this inform.

40. You often hear contrasting accounts of what it’s like to pursue a career in
    Nice shot! I so love sunflowers. And the bees and clear, blue sky. Reminds me of our yearly summer visit at my grandmother’s home back when we were kids. Sunflowers can surely brighten anyone’s day. Thanks for sharing!

41. Naijapickup says:

I want to get all info about tutors,,,

42. Some dope piece i like it

43. vendita salumi e formaggi tipici toscani. prosciutto toscano

44. brother ku printerku

45. Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

46. Smadav 2021 says:

ou can use these HTML tags and attributes

47. Tale Tela says:

this is a great one, i just hope i can register

48. i can i get into this early please

49. Fakazahouse music is a South African music portal where you can get all and trending house musics for free. Afro house, deephouse, etc in mp3 download.

Popular house artistes like Godfathers of deep house, Kabza De Small, Dj Maphorisa etc songs and albums 2020 mp3 download on fakaza house music.

50. We are No 1 South Africa Entertainment amusement hit. As of now, we are having gigantic devotees over the country, Our principle need is to ensure we give the group of onlookers what they really like.

51. Fakazalive says:

Fakazalive is a South African magazine for celebrity news, gists, music download, amapiano mp3, gqom songs, music videos mp3 etc.
    Artites like Kabza De Small, The Godfathers of deephouse, etc songs 2020 on Fakaza

52. Free MP3 Music Search and Download by Genre, Artist or Title. Download or Listen Online to Top Artists and Songs. Free music download! American best gospel songs hits and biggest catalog On On Musicpoint Africa

53. joseph okopi says:

54. Legitvoice says:

Thanks for this information

55. Maverick City Music – I Am Loved ft Naomi Raine https://thenetafrica.com/

56. In computers, a hp driver or a print processor is a piece of software on a computer that converts the data to be printed to a format that a printer can understand. The purpose of printer drivers is to allow applications to do printing without being aware of the technical details of each printer model.

57. David says:

Thanks you for the info. I’ve definitely pick up something new from right here..

Latest Ghana music

58. 042box says:

Thanks for sharing.

59. Guruboss says:

Download Olamide Songs her e for the rest of your life

60. Nice one thanks for the update

61. Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks

62. I enjoy it for creating the details, keep up the truly amazing perform continuing.

63. Barristerj1 says:

Yes we love here

64. 042box Music, 042box videos, Naijaloaded download audio mp3 tooxclusive, 042box.com Bellanaija, Notjustok, Justnaija, latest Music 2018, 2019, 2020.

65. Aurahiphop says:

Download Latest South Africa Songs, videos, album & eps For Free mp3 Download Read News

66. well written content nevertheless get updated with latest naija songs and video download

67. Hiphopafrika says:

Hiphopafrika is a new South African music download portal, where you can download trending South African afro house, deep house, amapiano, gqom musics etc.
    You can also read about some popular South African artistes on Hiphopafrika Mp3 Download.
    Im glad to tell you guys about South African music download websites. I am a South African and i love South African musics like amapiano, gqom, afro house or deep house musics.
    They are really some good kind of music, and you can download more songs from artistes like Kabza De Small, Dj maphorisa, Vigro Deep etc.

68. Hipcoded says:

https://hipcoded.com

69. Drake says:

Download Latest 2020 Foreign HipHop music, HipHop news, HipHop video, HipHop Album & Eps , Mp3 Download on Yahiphop.com

70. Download Latest South Africa Songs, videos, album & eps For Free mp3 Download Read News

71. yeah it was so great. thanks for sharing i home they get better apply

72. Rema Name says:

This Strings Is Very Cool

73. You completed a number of nice points there. I did a search on the issue and found ExcelR Courses In Business Analytics nearly all people will have the same opinion with your blog.

74. i didn’t like obama care because of all problems he did to my family

75. when is the next due? i’m looking for a new application

76. thanks for your notice. please notice for next application next time

77. ehsandesign says:

i applied this program before dead line but there is no results yet. i home they accept my application

78. Flexyhype says:

79. Mebel klasik says:

How to apply in me live.. Thanks
    I soo think verry bad this mebel klasik

80. Jual pintu says:

Jual pintu kupu tarung minimalis ukir jati jepara

81. This is one of the best website I have seen in a long time thankyou so much, thankyou for let me share this website to all my friends

82. So what should I do for this to study early.???

83. Pulau Macan says:

Thaks for your info

84. pulau seribu says:

85. hondaqq says:

terpercaya seperti togel, slot games, card games, table games serta poker.

86. آهنگ says:

Thank’s for information…

87. The sooner they pay Is better for them because they don’t know what may happen next so the school authority so process their needs immediately.

88. You often hear contrasting accounts of what it’s like to pursue a career in Recruitment.

89. I got it, You made it very well. I like to learn about development and do my coding all day… and your points are really impressive and inspiration for all new developers… and for all online businesses

90. Nice shot! I so love sunflowers. And the bees and clear, blue sky. Reminds me of our yearly summer visit at my grandmother’s home back when we were kids. Sunflowers can surely brighten anyone’s day. Thanks for sharing!

91. Ingin city tour jogja gunakan saja layanan dari Naraharya Tour & Travel. Harga terbaik dengan layanan bintang lima. Buktikan segera.

92. SMLE Qbank is home to Prometric Exam MCQs for SMLE (Saudi Medical Licensing Exam), SCFHS (Saudi Commission for health & Science), DHA (Dubai Health Authority), HAAD (Health Authority Abu Dhabi), DHCC (Dubai HealthCare City), OMSB (Oman Medical Speciality Board), QHCP (Qatar Council for Healthcare Practitioners), MOH (Ministry of Health). BMLE/NHRA (Bahrain Medical Licensure examinations / National Health Regulatory Authority)

93. So what should I do for this to study early.?? I want to get all info about tutors,,,