Study considers effects of taking developmental math in college

Inside Higher Ed and the Washington Post are among the media taking note of a CUNY study published in the American Educational Research Association’s Evaluation and Policy Analysis journal this month.  Congrats to CUNYMath Blog author Mari Watanabe-Rose, one of the authors of the study.  Her team found that a student placed in remedial math has a better chance of succeeding in college by taking college-level statistical courses with additional support instead of developmental math.

18 Responses to Study considers effects of taking developmental math in college

1. Adele Morzier says:

When I realized that I would not be able to prepare for the exam myself, I decided to contact the guys from one site where I found the service pay someone to take my online exam. I want to thank them for their high-quality preparation for the exams and for the fact that I successfully passed everything. I recommend that you contact this site, because they do their job efficiently.

2. Game PPSSPP says:

Excellent ideas! The way you laid out this post made a lot of sense

3. yamaha says:

You make me so easy to understand, and I will contiune to share this site.
    Thanks !

4. Cikinet says:

I have never read more interesting articles than yours before

5. pablo19 says:

you are the best =)
    nice dude
    good luck bro

6. Pingback: film Bloomhouse's latest product is an entertaining Essler comedy. - SnoMoto

7. Kevin says:

download film and serial

https://pishgammovie.ir/

8. evimshahane says:

دفتر طراحی معماری اویم شاهانه در سال ۱۳۸۹ تأسیس گردیده و در ۱۰ سال گذشته بیش از ده ها پروژه طراحی ویلا را به اتمام رسانده است. این شرکت دارای بالاترین رتبه در رشته های مختلف از سازمان مدیریت و برنامه ریزی می­باشد.
    https://www.evimshahane.com/

9. 3sottamir says:

Over the years, we have successfully repaired more than 10,000 devices. No matter what the problem is, we have experience dealing with any type of washing machine repair, dryer repair or dishwasher repair and carry many parts in the van to increase the chances of repair on the first visit.

10. moshaverkala says:

راهنمای تزیین بادکنک تولد بزرگسال در سایت مشاورکالا
    تزیین بادکنک بزرگسال

11. old songs says:

Exclusive Song: Vahab Ariamehr | Mazeni Kija With Text And Direct Links In UpMusics

12. rishi tondon says:

A well articulated shot article. Kidos to you.

13. Hey Ashleigh,

This is a great post to share. I’m a huge supporter of math and STEM overall. I hope more colleges take this study very seriously – especially city and local colleges.

Thanks,
    Dennis